a Marimekko blog

I've just found out that there is a Marimekko blog run by AlwaysMod.com, the future home of everything Marimekko. The AlwaysMod Marimekko Blog features Marimekko's latest products and designs, from bags and fabrics to bedroom and bath.


It is also where I learnt about Marimekko licensing some of its popular patterns from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s to H&M’s summer collection 2008. The collection will be sold in H&M stores in 28 countries. *oh how much I wish H&M was here.*


And don't forget to check out the Marimekko Holiday Catalog, available here, or here. Enjoy!

Oh wait! Speaking of Marimekko, one of my Marimekko photos was selected from my flickr, and is now published on Schmap Helsinki Fourth Edition. Schmap is a leading publisher of digital travel guides for 200 destinations throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis