I'm on ho ho holiday! See you in 2008!

We'll be leaving this afternoon for a short trip to Bangkok to meet up with my siblings, sis-in-law and adorable nephews. We will then share Christmas together back in Singapore. And soon after, we'd have to leave them for HongKong & Macau, flying off with my parents-in-law. Nothing beats Christmas with family, and this is the first time all my siblings will be here in Singapore. Too bad my parents couldn't join us here, due to other engagement. :(

Here's a picture of our live Christmas tree at home. It's our first time having a live Christmas tree from IKEA, so far the tree is coping well with the humid weather.

Thank you for reading my blog, and thanks to all other wonderful reads around the blogland that I enjoyed so much in 2007.

Our family would like to send you all the warmth of Christmas from our home to your home, and wish you a fabulous New Year!! I'll see you again in 2008! xox take care.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis