POAA

I stumbled upon POAA when I was searching for Cj's Solas lights. POAA is a Netherlands-based online lifestyle shop, newly founded in March 2006 by a bunch of design freaks trying to bring the latest and greatest on design. *Hey.... that's what exactly written there. I'm not making this up.* And I have to agree with them. I soon found pieces that I've never seen anywhere else before, like that Cut Here Tattoo by Tord Boontje, or that Rainbow maker. Another good thing is, they ship worldwide! :)

Here are the pictures of my top picks: Hidden Royalty Light (available in hanging or foot version), Pantheon Throw, Bunny / Hippo Doormats, and Linde aluminium candelabra (available in matte or chrome finish).




Above pictures are taken from POAA's site

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis