Wonderful thing in the world

I saw this bike on The Sunday Times this morning and it's just too good not to be shared with iG readers, so I thought I might as well give my fresh scanner a try.

A 46-year-old man has been helping his brother running a 22-year-old restaurant, and started using this bike since year 2000 for food deliveries. The gorgeous kitsch-looking bike is decorated with his love of ornaments, from fridge magnets, toy windmill, animal cut-outs, to a radio. As he told Gerard Yeo, the writer: "It's nice to make your rounds and see faces greeting you with a warm smile. It puts a smile on my face, too."

Well, this guy has made one wonderful thing in the world. And this wonderful thing has just made my day livelier... It's a nice feeling, indeed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis