Radical Toaster by Matt Gossington

Found this bright starry looking toaster thru swissmiss, it was designed by Matt Gossington, a final year student at the University of Huddersfield studying BSc Product Design. I'm not sure if it's available for sale yet, it seems like it's just a prototype for now. But this is sure the only toaster I would ever get.

As described on his profile pages, this radical six part toaster rotates and heats the toast in single compartments. Each compartment can be lifted from its main assembly and swing open, ready for a nice warm meal. It won my vote simply because of its trouble-free clean-up. I used to have a toaster few years back, but got frustrated on the hassles of cleaning the crumbs, so I gave it away. This kind of toaster would make my life easier..., but hmm.... would it make my husband's life costlier, heh?? ;-) Anyway, it is one innovative product, indeed. To see Matt's other projects, click here. That Three Piece Kettle looks insteresting, too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis