Thank you

Now that the long weekend of Singapore's National Day celebration is over, I could share thanks to these few people.

Holly of decor8
I was invited to visit Holly's blog while she's moving to Germany, to share few of my favorite things on decor8. So of course, I said yes. I love her blog! Holly posted my favorite things last Saturday, you could view them here. Don't miss other guest bloggers' favorite things on decor8, too! For those who came from decor8, welcome to my blog. :)



Thanks, Holly!


HP's City of Dreams
When Amelia first asked me to join Hewlett Packard's City of Dreams event, I almost thought it was a bogus email, until I checked her corporate website. Can't really blame my 'motherly' intuition, can you? ;-)


City of Dreams is a digital arts and animation festival celebrating creative talent and Singapore's 44th National Day, featuring creative showcases, fun workshops and activities in partnership with ION Orchard, supported by ACM Siggraph Singapore, ITE College Central and Objectifs (Centre for Photography and Filmmaking). Happening on August 7 -13, at ION Orchard. Click here for details.

I was glad to be part of City of Dreams' blogosphere event last friday, and got a chance to know few other bloggers like Joanne of Beru Betto, Dorothy, Lester, Lay Hiang, and Alvin. And oh, both of my daughters received HP's Monsters vs. Aliens pillows, one courtesy of HP, one courtesy of Lester. I swear I didn't mug him, he's just a man with a kind soul. Thanks, Lester! :)


Thanks HP, Amelia, Jael and Calvin!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis