Away

A short trip and a stream of visitors will keep me away from blogland till the end of the month. My flight will leave today, and I'll back in Singapore on Sunday. My sis, my parents and parents-in-law will keep me occupied afterwards. :)

I've added some new links on my sidebar over the past couple of months. Please do visit them, I'm sure you will enjoy them as much as I do. Tons of great reads, guaranteed! ;-)

Here's a picture of seashells I found during Natassja's school excursion last September. We took some home and snapped few pics of the seashells. They are precious little things in life, aren't they? :)

Now, if you could just roll your eyes slightly to the right and start clicking on my sidebar links. :) Happy browsing, take care!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis