Handmade in Isa, India

Dhruti emailed me two weeks ago, asking for my recommendations on places to visit in Singapore, because she's coming here next month. As always, I recommended her to check out ms. spinach's blog. She has a great City Shopping Guide with a list of Singapore's must-visit shops. Plus, I told her my personal favorites places, too. :) After few emails, she told me about her work, and I was awed by her beautiful creations.


Dhruti is the owner cum designer of Handmade in Isa. And yes, this is the same Dhruti, who's just recently won decor8's Fabulous Stationery contest! *congrats, Dhruti!* :)


Handmade in Isa offers a wide variety of handmade products, from cushions, to bedspreads, to pottery, to stoles, and more. I can easily picture these items at iwannagohome!, Singapore's newly opened home store. Wouldn't you agree? ;-)

Thanks, Dhruti!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis