I'm happy. extremely happy.


Yes, I'm on a break. Yes, it's past midnight here. And yes, we do have visitors in our home now (my parents inlaw!). But this is something I'd like to share with all of you.

I was just in the blogland for short reads after we returned from dinner (with my husband's big family, incl. my sister inlaws and their families). And I found a pleasant surprise while reading Julie's blog. My Inhabit pillows are now available for purchase at Inhabit!!! Thank you so much for the shoutout, Julie!

Here's the story. Around end of January, Mike of Inhabit asked me about having my Inhabit pillows for sale, due to a fair amount of requests for them. I agreed. But since I didn't see them available online for a while, I thought they might've changed their mind somehow. And I didn't dare to check with Mike if they really did. Fear of disappointment, I guess.



Boy oh boy. I am so glad they didn't change their mind. And they couldn't pick a better time to launch my Inhabit pillows. June. My birthday month. And no, I don't have an Art/Design background other than the short courses I took after I got married. I came from a technical background, and I previously worked in equities and e-commerce before I ventured into self-employment. So yes, it is really an overwhelming feeling to see the pillows (Flown, Dew, and Blush) being displayed next to my name. It is too generous, and I can't thank enough.

And yes, I'm a girlie girl, my eyes have been welled with tears from the time I wrote a thank you email to Julie, to Mike, and up to this moment. And yes, I will earn a tiny percentage from my Inhabit pillow sales. And yes, tomorrow I will call my family back home (Jakarta, Indonesia) and I will write emails to all my friends, spreading my joy. And yes, people may call me shameless. I'm just, happy... extremely happy.

Now, if I could just stop my tears and get myself to sleep. Thank you for reading. :)

(the top image was taken from my recent bday cake)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis