Zaishu by Matthew Butler


Matthew Butler is the furniture designer behind BlueSquare and Zaishu. I love Zaishu. I think I saw it few months ago in one of the Milan Show ad, but didn't really pay attention to it until I read it at INSIDE OUT, an australian home magazine. Zaishu is a portable seat/table/box, which doesn't require screws, nails, or glue for assembly. How could you not love this thing? it would make my life so much easier if all furniture are like this. ;-P Yeah, I'm pretty lazy in reading assembly instructions. I rather admit I'm terrible at this, so that my nice husband could do the job for me. *wicked* :) Anyway, Matthew Butler is currently offering customised selection of Florence Broadhurst print designs on Zaishu, see them here.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis