More on einzelwerk

AHA! Jan from einzelwerk has just told me that Nahino is taken from the first 2 letters of the designer's name, Nadine Hildegard Nordhoff. And Nahino is also a the name of her company: NAHINO Manufactur. Surprisingly, einzelwerk brand is just about one year old, yet they've done so much. Impressive! BTW, I need to clarify the custom made thingy that I mentioned on my earlier posting. Well, what I meant was actually TRAUMTASCHEN, which is a facility on einzelwerk website where you can choose the model, colors, motif from the available selections, and it displays how the bag would look like. So, you don't actually have to squeeze your brain to come out with your own design. :) Sorry for the mistake. Thanks again for the clarifications, Jan.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis