Spork

It's a spoon, it's a fork, and yes, it's a knife, too! Spork was designed by Joachim Nordwall for Light My Fire, a Swedish outdoor accessories manufacturer. I found Spork when I visited DesignTorget store at Götgatan 31, Stockholm, last June. They placed them at the cashier counters, so you definitely won't miss it. :)

At first, I didn't know that Spork was mainly created for people who likes to camp, or hike. When I saw it, I just thought it is such a brilliant product. And being a mom who likes to bring a cutlery set for toddler feeding, it is so convenient to just have them in one single piece, like Spork. So I bought one for my youngest daughter, Tamara, and one for my nephew. And we've been carrying the pink Spork, whenever we bring Tamara out, ever since.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis