me-me 5's

I'm so excited Cally tagged me last Sunday to do this. So I have to break my own rules, having only one post when I blog. :)

Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
I'd enjoy sipping a cup of coffee and indulging a creme brulee in a nice, cozy place by the river sidewalk, flipping through a beautiful magazine from abroad. And it has to be around sunset, and has a pleasant wheather.

Five bucks to spend right now; how would you spend it?
This one is easy... It has to be a magazine!

Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
definitely all my maternity clothings :), empty shoe boxes, broken toys (can't get rid of them now.., Natassja still insists to play with them), high heels from good ol' days (can't wear these anymore, since I've been carrying kids too often), and infant wear (not planning to have another one, 2 is a good number for me :) )

Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
My magazines! :), pictures of honeymoon, family and kids, my ribbons collection, my Apple Mac, and my address book. These don't really sound like five items, they are more like five groups of my most precious things. :)

Five words you love?
scenery, eternal, pink, travel, comfort.

Five people I tag
These are the five ppl that I'm curious about their answers. No pressure, just feel free to play along if you'd like to, otherwise it's perfectly fine with me. really. :)
Sabine, Laura, Babelfish, Anabel, and Maditi.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis