Mary Maki Rae

Sorry for too much colors lately, but I just can't help keeping these all to myself! :) Here are some pictures from Mary Maki Rae's etsy shop. Mary Maki Rae is known for her children books, acrylic paintings and limited edition serigraph prints.



I stumbled upon her High Flyer on Etsy last month, and was stunned with the vibrant colors she's using and how perfectly they were registered on this limited edition hand pulled original serigraph. So I ended up buying two of her works, Blue Tambourine and High Flyer on White. I was waiting so impatiently for the prints to arrive, and when vpost finally delivered them Tuesday last week, they're just exactly what I thought they would be. Perfect in every way. Perfect.


And yes, the colors are really THAT saturated. And Mary was generous enough to include another gorgeous print for me. Every single print in the package is just perfect. Have I said that enough already?! ;-) If only I could afford this fourteen colors HAND-PULLED ORIGINAL SERIGRAPH with Hand-Applied Collage Embellishments (bottom pic). *sigh* Fourteeen, I said. 14!!! Gosh.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis