Anna Charlotte, Stockholm


I bookmarked Anna Charlotte's site quite sometime ago, but I didn't really take a thorough look until recently, and noticed that her black/white "Rose" carpet was installed in the lobby of First Hotel Reisen, a charming 5-star classic Stockholm hotel (see top pic taken from First Hotel Reisen).

Anna Charlotte is a Swedish textile designer who offers consultation services to home interior and fashion industries. My favorite would be the black/white "Rose" carpet, but I'd also love to see how the blue/white "Rose" looks like in a room setting. Must be as gorgeous. Click here to see the Anna Charlotte collection.

BTW, have you all read about the upcoming design*sponge: ask a designer column? If you have any designers in mind, you might want to drop some names there. I emailed my wishlist to Grace already! haha. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis