Tagged!

I got tagged by these lovely ladies, Pan-Dan and ohmyGooshness. So here are 6 weird things about myself:

1. I have a love-hate relationship with yellow. I'm not sure why.

2. I can't survive reading a single novel. I'm a picture-book person.

3. I will never, ever, EVER, put myself on a free fall ride! So NO slingshot, NO bungee-jumping for me. NOT EVER!

4. I can't ride a bike. I have problem in balancing, so I'd look funny if I tried to cycle. Seriously.

5. No diving for me, snorkling only please. I'm terrified of deep sea.

6. I MUST drink one cup of coffee OR green tea everyday.

Do I sound weird enough? heh. :)

I tagged K style, Crust Station, indigo, Lola, Sabine, and Silk Felt Soil. But of course, no pressure to play along. ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis