Highlights

Here are few things I got in my mail box during my blogging absence. I know some of you might've read them already, but I thought it'd be good to highlight them here. For those who haven't done so, go clicking.
  • DESIGNSPOTTER Exhibition at the International Furniture Fair IMM COLOGNE

    It's a lifetime opportunity to exhibit your creation at the prestigious IMM International Furniture Fair 2007 in Cologne organized by designspotter. Each applicant only presents ONE product dated 2005/2006. Designspotter reserves the right to choose the successful applicants, so please choose your product wisely. Read all the details here.

  • Three Layer Cake's Maison & Objet September 2006 Review.
    I always like reading Kristina's Trends and Trade Fair Reviews and this one is no exception. Be more informed here.

  • Design*sponge came up with a brilliant idea, setting up a new feature recently, design*sponge guest blog, where Grace will have different designers blog about their finds for every two weeks. Awesome! Don't miss her latest podcast with one of my favorite designers, angela adams!

  • And how about that decor8 + Fabulous Stationery contest? It will end soon, September 28! Good thing is, it's open for overseas participants. Send in your best photo of your workspace to win gift certificates from fabulous stationery. Read all the details here.
    Holly, thanks for the wonderful magazines you sent me. I enjoyed them very much! You couldn't imagine how many magazines I've read the past two weeks. Haha! Thank you, thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis