Storytelling Wares



I've seen "Table Stories" by Tord Boontje too often lately. It's everywhere. It's on aussie mag, european mag, or www, including MoCo Loco web magazine and japanese / u.s. online shops. So I went to search for more stories. I found AUTHENTICS, a German manufacturer specializing in contemporary design products for daily use. Apparently "Table Stories" are more than just glasses and plates. They have bowls, placemats, table cloths, napkins and more. I love the tealights and lanterns. And yup, they have other stories, "Travel Stories". It's cosmetic bag collection designed by Tord Boontje. The white on black is my favorite. I'm a big fan of Tord Boontje. It'd be great if these lovely stories available in Singapore, don't you agree?



UPDATE on Jan 25, 2006: Table Stories are now available in Singapore. Check them out at X-tra Living, Park Mall, 9 Penang Road #01-01, Singapore 238459. Pricing enquiries, please call X-tra Living at (65) 6336 0688.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

ShareThis